Contact Us | After I Do Designs
Refunds and Exchanges
- Due to the customized nature of our product, we are unable to allow returns.
- Order cancellations made within 12 hours of purchase will be refunded in full. A $40.00 design fee will be applied for cancellations made after a proof has been sent. After you have approved your proof, we are unable to cancel your order.
- It is your responsibility to review your proofs carefully for any typos or mistakes before providing your approval.
- If your item arrives damaged from shipping, let us know within 1 week of receipt and we will work with you to replace it.
- If you have any concerns with your purchase, please let us know right away so we can try to remedy the situation.
- Monitors have a wide variety of settings. It is important to understand that the particular computer monitor you are using determines the particular colors that you will see displayed. Different monitors will have slightly different contrast and color ratio settings. Therefore, the colors each individual customer sees on his or her computer screen will not 100% accurately reflect the colors of our prints as they actually are. They will be very close, but there will be variation.
- We want to ensure you love your print, so we insist your photos are high quality in order to print beautifully. We accept JPEG and TIFF files up to 100MB.
- We recommend your images be a minimum of 300 dpi (2400 x 3000 pixels for 8x10 prints and 4800 x 6000 for 16x20 prints).
- We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your money if we determine that your photos won’t print well. We appreciate your understanding of our commitment to delivering excellent work.
Changes to a Design Template
- We want you to love your print and are happy to accommodate requests for minor changes to a design, such as removing a design or text element. For more substantial changes or fully custom design requests, please contact us.